This is the first Whitchurch Annual Fun Run/Jog arranged by Testbourne PTFA.
Registration from 1:15pm, with Warm up at 1:45pm, Run starts at 2pm
All proceeds to Testbourne Community School
There are 2 distances that you can enter – 5K or 10K. The 10K run is a double loop of the mapped track around the scenic areas of Whitchurch (see Map).
Please do register your interest in advance, so we know how many cakes to make!.
- Free parking at Testbourne School
- Refreshments available, including Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks & Cakes
- Route will be signposted with Marshalls on the track
- Runners are advised to warm-up before the start to reduce the risk of injury.
- Children under 12 to be accompanied by a responsible adult. Children as spectators or participants are the responsibility of their parents/carers at all times.
- Should children get lost, please contact the Race Headquarters for help.
- Part of the route takes the runners across public roads, and runners are advised that they do not have priority over other road users and must give way in the event of conflict or if police or emergency vehicles require access to the route. Keep to the left side of public roads.